Monday, August 15, 2011

Well Let's try this again

Let's see where to even begin.  I thought I was going to be back in action when I relaunched the blog over a year ago. A lot happened and clearly I never made it back to being active full time on anything.  Long story very short.  Health issues prevailed and I had surgery to correct the problem in February 2011.  So many things in my life had gotten off track and behind due to health and other issues that it has taken me this long to get back to quilting.  But the delay was worth it.  I think that this next launch of myself and my passion for quilting is going to be some of the most productive and creative ever. Lots of ideas in my head and to flex the quilting muscle I pieced a "kit" quilt top together the past few days getting back into the groove again.  I'll post pics as soon as I get a good day to get some taken and posted up.  I have a new computer and will probably change the blog layout its been so long since I've been here.  So much has improved and since I'm a bit on the improved side some changes will be coming soon. Just wanted to post this to let you know I'm back.

   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peg! Glad to see you're back to blogging too. (I was on a little break too.) Look forward to seeing your quilt pictures!

    ReplyDelete